There is nothing like enjoying the Singapore Grand Prix at night. The event is now close to attracting millions of fans and tourists alike. To be held from the 18 to 20 September 2015, the grand event is already creating a big buzz. Fans have already started to book tickets and hotels in advance to get the best views and rates. If you are still looking for the Singapore grand prix packages, then the best way is to log on to the Internet and get the best deals from the travel partner for the event. Also, there are many packages available for other great sporting events.
Why book tickets and accommodation together?
The advantage of booking with one travel agency is not only the accommodation and tickets. But there are other things that come with the package. For instance, in the case of Singapore grand prix packages one can get some really good deals such as:
The details of the event and where they are held:
· The Singapore Grand Prix will be held at the Marina Bay Street Circuit. Since the event is held at night – the one of its kind, the gates will open at 4 pm. Many people get their seats a few minutes (maybe 15 minutes) before the races begin.
· The tickets and accommodation need to be purchased together. They are a part of a deal that cannot be negotiated. There are no concessional rates for children. The race does not encourage fans to bring their children under the age of 7 to the event.
· There are other packages that deal with corporate hospitality. One needs to enquire with the agent for it.
· Tickets purchased will have good seats to help fans to view the race from a vantage point.
· Accommodation will be allocated in many hotels as many fans are already doing the bookings. There is a minimum 3 –night package. Extensions also are available on request.
· There is no venue pick up or transfer. Most hotels are near the stadium and within walking distance. The flights are not included with the package. All the documentation will be done and nearly two weeks before the event, the guests will get all the details in the mail.
· Bookings can be done via phone or on email. Payment can be made via credit card. Travel insurance is recommended for every visitor. Visitors should get earplugs as the engines roar very loudly.
Packages for all other events
Most Singapore grand prix packages work in a similar manner. If you continue to choose the same operator and make bookings for tickets and hotels you can get good deals for the Hong Kong 7s packages, Melbourne cup package and Australian open packages also. Make all the bookings online for these events and enjoy the sport and adventure that comes with it. There is nothing like having good memories with lots of photos and videos to show off to friends. If you are lucky, you can also get some autographs for keepsake.